Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sitting on the beach in Safaga!

So apparently some peeps have access to the internet on the beach - damn them!!! Well I am going to take advantage of them and add one quick line to say that the sun is setting in Safaga, Egypt and the TDA riders are drinking beer, wine and generally enjoying the afternoon off. I hope that the music at the bar doesn't play all night as I lost an ear plug in my tent/sleeping bag last night! I am not too worried though because my new friend, Steph has Canadian military training and I am sure that she could take care of business if necessary! Check out her profile on the TDA website - I am not kidding this girl is hardcore. I am getting all kinds of great tips from her - including how to pee in a bottle in the tent - once in I never have to leave!

Beer o'clock at the bar. Will post again in Luxor.

Jx

3 comments:

  1. Jenn my sister,
    I am so moved by your blog, I can't believe you're really on your way... amazing. So proud of you, we're routing for you all the way.. and can't wait for some pictures.
    Rosie was here last night and we talked a lot about you, big love, li'l Mama,
    J,T & Doodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, I love you. You bring tears to my eyes as I read your blog. Love, love, love!!! Jonny
    ps - You rule!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn - I am so inspired by you. Yay you for going for it and having the adventure of a lifetime. One life - make the best of it! I look forward to reading and living vicariously thru you.

    love from all of us Hobsons

    ReplyDelete